Sunday, August 31, 2008

My 21st Birthday - Breaking the Norm

Mari kita sama-sama laungkan...

MERDEKA! MERDEKA!! MERDEKA!!!


Happy Independence Day, Malaysia :)



Finally here's the entry is about my 21st birthday celebration in Australia!


I'm so lazy to blog lately because I'm sick :(

On the day before my birthday (10th), I kept asking May Yoong on how I should celebrate my birthday and if I should just ask the usual friends out for a simple dinner only. But later that night, Chong spilled the words that they actually planned a surprise barbecue party for me :p

I pity May Yoong for having to hide the plan from me for the whole day, only to leave her effort gone to waste later that night.


Photobucket

Our barbecue venue was at Guyatt Park and very unfortunate, besides very cold that day, it was freaking windy too. All of us were shivering while preparing food because of the damn wind. Well, since the venue was beside the river, I guess windy is just inevitable.

Photobucket

Jordan was being a hero to wear only a t-shirt because his jacket was given to Sylvia - who couldn't stand the cold although she already wore 3 layers that night.



That's why I said it's memorable because this is the first time I felt so cold while barbecuing! Guess that explains why the people here barbecue during the day instead of night ;)

Photobucket

Jordan, your pose is so..... obscene -_-''''

Photobucket

The guys became the chefs that night and don't allow me to cook because I was the birthday girl :p


That's once a lifetime treatment wei!!!


If you did notice, in Australia, electric stove is given! Superrrrrr high tech sial. In Malaysia, you'll get barbecue pit and you have to buy your own charcoal to bbq because by providing electric stove, it'll either be stolen (stainless steel!) or extremely dirty.

Anyhow, thanks guys for cooking that night :)

Photobucket
The only guy who's super free that night.


At least he sang to entertain us! LOL.

I still can't stop laughing each time I watch the video that I recorded that night. Hilarious!!!


Photobucket

Sim, thanks for cooking that night!

Photobucket

Really cold that night till Sim, Chong, May Yoong and Tim have to put on their hoodie.

Photobucket

Cold until I don't know how to smile properly for all the photos taken -_-

Photobucket

Really pity Sylvia that night.

Photobucket

Beef and lamb!!! Yummy~~

Photobucket

The Teppanyaki chef.

Photobucket




What food did we had that night?


Photobucket
Sausages with onions - to eat with bread.

Photobucket
Satay chicken, lamb and beef.

Besides, we have marshmellows as well but we were too full to eat anymore. And since it was so cold, we went back to the guy's place, Manors, to cut cake instead.


Photobucket

Moi
is turning just turned 21!!!! Weeeeee~~~

Photobucket

My favourite carrot cake!


The guys sure have a very good memory because they remembered that I like carrot cake! ^.^ And I heard that they walked very far away just to buy it. Thanks a million guys!

Photobucket

That's a very huge cake.

Photobucket

Wahahahaha... It seems like I'm going to stab someone with the knife!

Photobucket

First time cutting cake with real knife instead of the plastic one :p

Photobucket

2 girls sharing.

Photobucket

Both of them also share of course.

Photobucket

Birthday girl way of eating cake.

Photobucket

Scholarship holder way of eating cake.

Photobucket

Boyfriend way of eating cake.

Photobucket

Korean way of eating.


Hahahaha... It seems like Yung Hui is laughing at Sim's tummy.

Photobucket

Emo way of eating.

Photobucket

Hamsap way of eating -_-


Photobucket
From the guys.

The guys gave me 2 boxes of Celine Dion's Belong perfume :) I like the smell a lot.



They think I'm smelly la that's why.... T___________T

Photobucket
From the girls.

Cosmetics :)


Thank you everyone for the memorable birthday and presents!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot~






If you ask me, somehow I felt that something is missing when I'm not celebrating my birthday with family because every year, I do celebrate my birthday with them :( To mention, my brother asked me to online at 12am sharp (10pm Msia) just because my family, grandma and my maid wanted to wish me!!! So sweet~~

I miss my grandma T_T

No comments: