Thursday, June 12, 2008

**Updated
Because I was unable to sleep yesterday night (I went to bed at 7.30am!!! OMG!), I decided to design my banner ;) It's 98% done now. The remaining 2% undone is because I felt that the banner is a little too plain and due to my limited knowledge in PS and creativity, I'm unable to design something fancy so yes, don't expect anything great and beautiful T_T It's just a simple and cute banner...

Guess I'll just go ahead and put it up tonight!


*Updated
I have no idea what to design for my banner! T_______T I think I'll do it after my exam next week so yea, you'll be seeing this ugly thing till next week!!! LOL. I don't mind having volunteers helping me with the design *hint* *hint*


But nolah Jordan. Not by using paint okay?



Short notice:

As you can see, I've changed my blogskin because I think everyone is pretty sick of my previous blogskin. I've been using my previous blogskin for more than 1 year! However, since this is a last minute decision, I don't have time to work on the header yet. Please bear with the ugly header at the moment.


By the way, it is suppose to be purple instead of pink -_- I guess light purple and pink does share some similarities. This colour is suggested by Irene and thank you so much darling for giving me lots of suggestions! I'll keep editing the skin but at the mean time, it's time for me to sleep :p