Friday, June 13, 2008

I look more like a geek now!

The new header or banner (whatever you want to call it) is up!!!!! Since my blog's theme is purple, I tried to make the banner as purplish as possible :) Don't you just love my superhero, ultraman???

Can you see the poll on the right? Vote vote vote! Pretty please???

Old vs New


*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*

My new geeky spec is finally here!!!


To be precise, I already got it since Monday :p


Here, let me present to you, the geekiest looking spectacle on earth...


































Jeng~ jeng~ jeng~~~


Retro or not?

If you look closely, my spectacle frame is actually a combination of brown and black colour, which reminds me of my first ever black round spectacle back in Standard 6 =.='''


Kids, please take care of your eyes. You'll regret for having to wear spectacle I tell you T_______T

No comments: