Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to CL!

*Throws confetti in air*


My blog is another year older today!

Happy 3rd Birthday!!!

Truth be told, I certainly did not expect myself to be blogging for so long since I'm a lazy person. By far, this blog serves very much as my diary where I jot down all my happy and sad moments, as well as events, outings, celebrations, my part time jobs, etc.

Whenever I browse through my photo folders and I couldn't recall what happened clearly, I turn to my blog to refresh my memory! That's what I like about blogging and it keeps me blogging till today.



In these 3 years, I also realised that my hits have increased steadily which has its own pros and cons. Pros is that I get to share all my thoughts and happy stuff with my friends and people appreciate what I did. Best part of all, they enjoy reading my writing, which made me very happy and that encouraged me to continue blogging. As for the cons, I no longer can be blunt and bitch about people that I don't like because I don't know who are the people reading my site.



Anyhow, I really enjoy blogging at the moment and will continue to blog till the time where 'I think I had enough' comes and by then, I shall quit. Thank you to all the beautiful people who read my blog! Thanks for the support ;)




Deng... I'm a lao blogger now T______T

No comments: