Friday, May 02, 2008

Unique Experience

I found a business which is suitable for all entrepreneurs wannabe!



What your business will be offering is the unique experience to all your customers.



Can you guess what it is?




Still clueless???


Scroll down then.



















































@#!$@*^& Kanina!!!
Can you believe your eyes or not???



This is seriously insane! I don't think it's safe to dine there in the first place.



Uncle, be careful of having heart attack ok?












Wahahahahahaha..... I laughed like mad when I saw the piano and pianists behind.
I can't believe they are risking their lives for money! And pity them because they seem to be "dipulaukan" (quoted from MFai).





This is crazy!

It's a great experience but so sorry to say, I don't think I'll even dine there (I think my legs will tremble like mad if you hang me up there) for a second and I believe the price charged will be exorbitant as well -_-'''



It is indeed a unique business and experience for all. But then again, I don't think Malaysians are that generous to splurge like that. Well, I might be wrong =)




My advice: Not suitable for people with Acrophobia like me.

No comments: