Friday, May 30, 2008

Genting Trip 2008 - Meeting the Artistes

As promised, in this entry I'll let you see a few famous artistes that guarantee you people will know.
















Please don't scream when you see them ok?
























Promise?













Scroll down then....




















JAY CHOU people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



JOLIN TSAI!

Our very sexy Agent J.



LIN JUN JIE!

I love his voice and songs~
I didn't know JJ's nose is so big +_+



Sorry I don't know who she is -_-

At first glance, she looks a tad bit like Fann Wong to me :p



DANIEL RADCLIFFE!!!

Harry Porter fans, here's your idol! But sorry man, Harry Porter is not my favourite though.



AVRIL LAVIGNE~

Come on guys, I know you all like her. I like her too!



JACKIE CHAN!

He got a very unique nose isn't it?



RAINIE YANG~

Every guy's dream girl isn't it? If she's not your dream girl, don't tell me it's Cindy???



BAE YONG JOON.

All aunties' favourite.



ANGELA CHANG.

Ohhh la la~ 1 of my favourite singer :)

But don't you think her palm was drawn a little bit too big?



CYNDI WANG.

Cute and petite. You guys like her don't you?







That's all that I have. Happy or not being able to see your favourite artiste(s)?

I didn't lie to you right?

There are more but I didn't take every single picture of it because I'm afraid I might get scolding from the owner.

Before I end this entry, here's a stall that I really like.















Paper cutting stall! Look at all the artworks. So beautiful isn't it? It's amazing how people can cut out the patterns above with scissor in a single sheet of extremely thin paper!!!

So cool! *clap* *clap*



Next entry - Shortest entry of all and I'm going to show you the smallest fish spa in Malaysia! LOL.

No comments: