Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh...

Oh.......

Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cyndi is 1 of the Top 3 finalist for MDG!!! T__________T (yes, keep asking your dad to waste his money to vote for you lor...)

Seriously if she wins, I'm so going to boycott MDG in future! I don't think she looks like a model in the first place -_-''' And seriously, I'm so so so so so so glad that Ringo is finally OUT!!!! Ok, now we must celebrate already



Hanis! You must win ok? I'm supporting you all the way! I personally think she's the prettiest among all the 12 finalists :) Adeline looks too kayu (or emotionless) for my liking though. But at least she's the neutral one. Unlike someone who's so bitchy and kept screaming around the Dreamhouse -_-''' So freaking loud and annoying.


(Seriously, I just got to know that Ringo is actually a Chinese!!! OMG! All these while I thought she's a Malay! )





I'm posting this up specially for Josephine =)

Hehehe. My Olympic mascot keychain.


I have all of them! 5 in 1. All in mini size though -_-

I love it so much that I don't know where to hang it and are quite afraid that it might get scratched. *sigh*


Breast Cancer Campaign

Leng chais and leng luis sekalian, please take a moment and ask yourself this question, "When was the last time I did something good or contributed to charity?"

Well, I understand that students usually don't donate much to charity due to financial constraint but now, moi have a favor to ask and it doesn't cost you a cent!


First, enter this Breast Cancer Site and you'll get to see the 'Click Here to Give - it's FREE' icon in pink and click on it! That's all! Easy isn't it? If possible, please click on it daily =)

You believe in karma right?

And they sell some really really beautiful accessories in pink ;)