Monday, October 29, 2007

MVs

Finally I managed to find F.I.R and Wilber Pan's MV from Youtube and decided to share share share with you people!!!

F.I.R - Yue Ya Wan (Damn, until today, I still don't know how to pronounce it correctly =.='')



Look at Faye's eye make up! It resembles a peacock!!! I love the colour of her hair and yea, I do feel a bit sayang for her to chop off her waist length hair =P

They are the only Chinese band that I like! So, don't criticize them!!!

Wilber Pan - 路太弯 Lu Tai Wan (This 1 I know how to pronounce it correctly ^.^)



I SO WISHED THAT I'M THE ONE HOLDING THE UMBRELLA AND WALKING UNDER THE RAIN WITH HIM!!!

Omg... Jealous to the max ok!!! I admit that I prefer his previous hairstyle but oh well, handsome guy just look good in any hairstyles ;) He's so handsome and cute in the MV!!! Gosh... Why can't I find someone like him in Malaysia? T_T

I super duper ultra like him!!! I like that kind of look in a guy which is cool and innocent at the same time XP Oh man... I'm drooling~






Yikes! Exams are coming and I haven't touch the book yet -_-''' Mustn't slack that much already for this semester onwards =( Tapi, mood masih tak ada la kawan... Tunggu mati aje la saya...

No comments: