Monday, October 01, 2007

This afternoon, I saw F.I.R's latest MV, 月牙湾 (Yue Ya Wan) at Channel 32 and to my surprise, the trio had changed their hairstyle! Faye had chopped off her waist length hair and dyed it red. Real highlighted his hair in silver while Ian, I forgot what colour he dyed his hair =x

I can't find the MV in Youtube though =( Too bad.

However, check our these 2 video by Mika Nakashima.


Mika Nakashima - Life (Theme song for the Japanese drama, LIFE)
The first time I heard this song was last Friday when she came to the Music Station (Channel 25, Animax) to perform and I absolutely love it! Mika has a new hairstyle too but I don't really like it =/


Mika Nakashima - Sakurairo Mau Koro
Must watch the MV! It's quite sad actually but Mika look absolutely gorgeous over there. I like her short hair in that clip. Stunning!!!

I'm searching for these 2 songs but I couldn't find it =| Anyone has it? Please pm me in MSN la can??? Pretty pls~~~
It has been a long time since I blog this early O_O

No comments: