Saturday, September 01, 2007

Teng, it's time to let go. We both better don't see each other in these 2 months ok?

EVERY TIME GO OUT WITH YOU SURE MAKE ME SPEND LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW 1!!!!

But I admit shopping with you was hell of a great fun (you know, by doing those silly things where ever we are =P Eh, that angmoh that I picked up his bag for him in lrt damn handsome right??? Muahahaha....).

But Teng... 2 days... 2 days you spent almost RM400 and I, RM300!!! T_____________________T

Ok, let me go and vomit blood now.






It has been a long time since I play with bright color eye shadows for my eyes and I must say that I'm pretty satisfied with my purplish-pink combination today ^.^ From now on, I shall play with more colours instead of without any or brown colour only! Actually I'm quite lazy also.

No comments: