Friday, September 28, 2007

Picasso World

Just in case you all are bored because I seldom blog nowadays, here's what I have to offer...


This is an online shopping website started by my friend, See Yun. Out of boredom, I clicked on it and I fell in love with the clothes over there instantly! Best of all, it's cheap compared to other online stores out there.

Ok, I admit that I'm addicted to online shopping lately =P I have some of my favourite online stores but I'm not going to link it up here because I doubt that you all will be interested in it.

So, about my friend's site, other than the clothes being cheap, it's all imported from overseas! You know what's the best part of all? Since See Yun and I lived so near to each other, you can save on the shipping cost because I can walk over to her house to collect your purchase! (applicable only to the people I see often ok! If you lived in Johore or what, don't even think about it! Petrol mati by then...)

How's that man? Isn't that a great deal? So, do *click* and support them a bit ok? Intro to your friends too!

Even though they sell only ladies apparel, guys can still view their website to check out on those kawaii girls ;) Or buy for your gf also can! Apa pun boleh la!!! Just go go go...



Suddenly...

I miss Kok Ming.

Your birthday is coming my friend. As usual, I'll pay you a visit on that day =) I'll buy flowers ok?

No comments: