Sunday, September 16, 2007

I Got Tagged!

Yupe people, I got tagged by my ex-foundation friend+ex-teammate in Leadership Camp, Xin Rou. So, this is how it works... (got rules 1 you see =_=''')

Rules:
1) The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2) Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3) Tag 8 other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4) If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5) Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

I thought there's a saying that 'love is blind' or 'you don't need a reason to love someone' isn't it? So, to actually come out with 8 different points is so freaking hard!!! It's even harder than sitting for exams. Oh well, here goes the 'criteria' for my perfect lover...

My perfect lover HAS TO BE A GUY la duh!!!! Read that! If I say otherwise, be afraid... be very very afraid...

1) He has to be humorous. This is a must! Because I like to laugh very much (which annoys many people I know), my perfect guy must be able to make me laugh everyday! I think by having a humorous partner, life will be more interesting with lots of laughter =P

2) He must be (at least) physically fit and know martial art. This is just in case (touch wood!) someone snatches my handbag, he's able to run after that bastard to get back my handbag. Because I learn Taekwando before, I do hope that my perfect lover knows martial art to protect me. Imagine if anything happens, I got to save him instead =_=''' That's not a very pretty sight!

3) Like what XRou said, must be able to cook. I'm not asking for 5 dishes+1 soup that type. Anything as long as it doesn't land me in hospital will be fine (like fried rice or sandwiches ^.^). Just when guys like girls who can cook, girls do like guys who can cook too! Don't buy me ta pau food and then claim that he cooks it. I don't like liars...

4) Must be romantic and full of surprises. I think there's no need to explain this. Every girl will agree on this. I think romance and surprises keeps a relationship going.

5) Must be independent and mature. I like to spend time with friends instead of nothing but dating only. Therefore, my perfect guy mustn't be too clingy on me and gets angry when I choose to go out with friends instead of him. That means, childish is a big no-no!!!

6) I think Teng will definitely agree on this. He must be smart. I don't mean academically but sing muk type. Aiya, who likes those bodoh-bodoh kinda fella that doesn't understand most of the things that you said right? He must know the current affairs too because I like to talk/discuss about it at times =P However, he mustn't be egoistic even though he's smart. If not, I rather he's stupid then.

7) My perfect guy has to have money. I don't mean he must be rich (I don't like rich guys btw! Those very hard to layan) but since we decided to be in a relationship, both of us must be willing to spend money. I cannot accept it if I have to pay for every single outing and meal that we have together.

8) Last but not least, he must be able to accept me for who I am. All of the above are pointless if he's unable to accept me for who I am and expect me to change for his sake. For example, you go on diet so that you'll look better for his sake and then he said to you, "dear, you don't have to because I like you just they way you are right now"... Wahhhhh.... that's sooooo lovely and romantic isn't it???

Phew~~ Finally, I'm done with the tag. By the way, there's another saying that I heard from people is, whatever you wished for, you'll get the opposite. Is it true??? Great. Now I can't find my Mr. Right already...

Ok, now is the 8 lucky people that I'm going to tag. This is also quite hard because most of my friends doesn't blog =( Less than 8 can or not? I don't want to tag those fellas I'm not close to =P
1) Hui Teng (since you've never been tag b4)
2) May Yoong (time to update your blog)
3) Sylvia
4) Hui Mei
5) Shu Ying (do this if you don't mind. Not forcing u ok! =p)
6) Daniel Tan
7) Anyone
8) Anyone

No comments: