Saturday, September 15, 2007

Cooking Mama Wannabe

If you are wondering, Cooking Mama is a famous cooking game for NDS, which is also 1 of my all time favourite game =P When I was thinking what to put for my title, this name crosses into my mind.

Guess what I did today? I made pudding!!! Since this is something really really easy to make, I took photos of the process to share with you all. If I were cook something harder, I don't think I even got time to take photo of it +_+


This is what my mum bought because it was highly recommended by her colleagues, Dadih Buah-Buahan. There are 7 flavours in total; strawberry, mango, chocolate, yam, blueberry, cappuccino and sweet corn.

Flavour that I'm going to make today is chocolate.


Get ready lots and lots of moulds.

Here's the ingredients you need as written on the pack:-
  • 3 liter of water
  • 100g of sugar
  • 1 can of evaporated milk


However, the 'creative' me decided to add something extra to make it taste better =P I used...
  • 2 liter of water
  • 1 liter of chocolate milk (I think it'll be richer and creamier by adding this!)
  • 90g of organic brown sugar (organic sugar is not so sweet and I put less sugar because chocolate milk itself is a bit sweet)
  • 1 can of evaporated milk


Add all in and bring it to boil.


Then, turn off the flame.


And stir it a little bit to ensure that everything is well mixed.


Next, add in the fruit bean curd pudding powder.


Stir well... stir well... stir well...


Stir it for 5 minutes until the powder is fully dissolved.


Finally, add in the fruit sugar and mix well.


Pour it into the moulds and set it in the fridge to chill for 2-3 few hours. Tadaa~~ it's done!!!

Freaking easy isn't it? But the catch it, you got to buy the powder above only you are able to make this!!! Hehehe... I'm so evil...

And frankly speaking, this pudding taste really really good! ;)
Ultra yummy I tell you...

Shall give some to my grandma and my relatives to try =P Good thing must share isn't it? Sorry la friends, not enough to share with you all ler XP

No comments: