Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Boring Stuff

I'm sooooo BORED!!! But I don't want to waste too much time in front of the computer. So, here's something for me to kill time. You all don't need to waste your time to read actually =P


FRIEND CONFESSIONS
1. Are you jealous of one or more of your friends?
** Yes... jealous of all my girl friends for being so skinny and beautiful!!!

HABIT CONFESSIONS
1. Do you have an odd obsession with knives?
** When I'm angry, then yes! Muahahaha...

2. Do you sleep with the door open or close?
** Close la for sure!!!

3. Is there at least one sound you can't stand?
** Sounds of people nagging or mumbling continuously. Damn irritating!

4. What is your worst habit?
** Too shy to tell *blush*

LOVE CONFESSIONS

1. Do you currently like/love someone?
** ....... No...... (he won't be reading this right?)

2. Do you want to kill one of your exes?
** If it's not against the law, why not??? Hahahaha... Kidding. I love them for a reason ;) So, I won't kill them. They kill me got la!

3. You get bored of your girlfriend/boyfriend easily?
** =_=''' Too risky to confess...

4. Has one of your crushes ever called you self-centered before?
** Nope.... thank goodness

PERSONAL OPINION CONFESSIONS

1. Do you hate George Bush?
** I don't hate people who are not related to me.

2. Do you think abortion is horrible?
** Definitely because I love babies!!! Unless that girl got raped then I understand ler.

3. Is gay marriage fine by you?
** I'm fine with it =)

4. Do boys make better friends than girls?
** At times, yes. So, it depends on which types of girls I know. Right now, I like both!!!

5. Is pink an ugly colour?
** Who dare to say that??? Want to DIE???

6. Needles aren't so horrible?
** Not really. Got poked many times by it this year. In fact, they are my "good friends" now.

7. You have plenty of secrets?
** =_='''' not that many actually...


HAVE YOU EVER CONFESSIONS

1. Have you ever fallen UP the stairs?
** fall UP? Whatever. Fall UP or DOWN also never.

2. Have you ever had a nail fall off?
** Once, my toe nail cracked and almost fall off. All thanks to my heels T_T

3. Have you ever slapped someone across the face?
** That's horrible thing to do!!!

4. Have you ever killed anyone?
** If I did, will I still be sitting over here typing?

5. Worn the same clothes for a whole week without changing?
** Poor also not until like that kua +_+ So dirty!


OTHER CONFESSIONS

1. Did you ever forget to take off your makeup when you go to sleep?
** Nope. The first thing I do when I got home after outings is to remove all my make up!

2. Have you kissed anyone on your top list?
** ....

3. Do you enjoy dramas?
** Yesssss...

4. Are you manly?
** I'm a girl mind you...

5. Are you boy/girl crazy?
** Never crazy of anyone before other than myself =)

6. Are you short?
** Average among the girls. Short among the guys -_-

7. What would you do if someone smacked your butt?
** Smack back that fella's butt. Muahahaha...

8. Are you a bitch?
** I personally hope that I'm not! =P

9. Who would you like to hit right now?
** YOU!!!

10. Which class was most boring in school?
** Not school. It's college. Well, CONFIRM Internet Marketing la!!! That Jacob Kulleh... =_='''

No comments: