Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Praises Or What?

There's this fella who added me in msn and after some introduction, I get to know that he's a photographer, a freelance photographer from KK.

So, he actually asked me for my photos so that he can include them in his "model photos" collection =_='''

First thing that came into my mind...

He must be blind.

So, I refused but he got them from friendster instead! Die die die!!! Seriously don't know what he's going to do with it =(

Next thing he said after browsing through my friendster's photos is...

X: U look pretty after make up

Me: Thanks ^.^

Me: WAIT! Does it means that I'm ugly without make up? T_T

X: No! But make up brings up your features. Enhanced it and become prettier.

X: Woooof....Wooooooooof <- I seriously don't know what's that for =.=

Me: Thanks a lot! But I'm still learning about make up. I mean, if u c my photos, u can c that my skills is not so good right? I think u should know better than me.

X: Yea. But it's not bad actually. Just need to polish a little bit more =)

*************

What the heck! After reading it, I don't know if I should be happy or not.

Back then, I wouldn't be happy if my friends said that I'm photogenic. But now, when people said that I look ugly in picture, I don't like also wo. Haih...I know girls are very ma fun.

What to do? We are girls ma >.<

No comments: