Wednesday, April 18, 2007

44 things you need to know about me ^.^

So bored. Decided to post something to kill time...

1. Are you photogenic?
- Used to be called that back in high school when I was still slim. Now, I think I've failed to live up that name T_T

2. What time do you go to bed?
- Depends actually. Around 3-5am?

3. What was the last thing you did
before this?
- Watched tv and chit-chatting (when I'm suppose to be studying =_=''')

4. Who do you call if you need help?
- My best friend(s)

5. What's on your mind right now?
- Sleep.

6. With whom do you wanna be with?
- Friends and family

7. What movie do you wanna watch now?
- Jangan Pandang Belakang. Maybe should ask Chong to watch with me since both of us loveee horror movies!

8. When was the last time you went out?
- Evening. About 6 hours ago.

9. What do you hate the most for now?
- E.X.A.M.S!!!

10. What do you do everyday besides eat?
- Sleep la duh!!!

11. Colors that make you happy?
- Anything bright and colorful. Fine la, most ppl would say that pink makes me happy +_+

12. Most fave things in your room?
- My aircon, tv,bed, piggies and most importantly, my laptop ^.^

13. Miss someone?
- No. Or at least I make myself to believe that I'm not =)

14. Plan to buy something?
- Definitely! Things are never enough for me.

15. Are you satisfied with your life n0w?
- Great! I'm that type of person who don't complain about life because there are many ppl out there whose life are far worse than mine. So, I always celebrate and cherish life!

16. Do you like seafood?
- Yeah!

17. Breakfast or dinner?
- Dinner because I often skip breakfast =P

18. Like chocolates?
- Okla. Please don't tempt me..

19. Do you have a phone? What unit?
- Still the same old Nokia 6630

20. What's your favorite fast food?
- Yer... must choose? "Those" lor..Hahahaha...

21. Cats or dogs?
- Dogs!! Esp Shih-tzu and Golden Retriever!!!

22. Salty or sweet?
- Salty

23. City or countryside?
- Both.

24. Is kissing normal for your age?
- Yeah...

25. Are you athletic?
- I am back then. Now ar.... Wahahahah... T_T

26. Favorite band for now?
- Linkin Park, FIR, BEP

27. Do you have your own cell phone?
- Stupid question. Didn't I just answered this question earlier?

28. What do you wear to bed?
- Clothes la what else? =_='''

29. Ever had a crush on a teacher in highschool?
- NO NO NO!!! Omg... Hell NO!!! They are all... so old =(

30. Coke or pepsi?
- Pepsi

31. Sugar or spice?
- Spice?

32. Can you use chopsticks?
- I started using it since kindergarten =)

33. Did you care about getting good grades?
- Sometimes. Most of the time I don't.

34. Have you ever fallen asleep in class?
- Never in college but yes in secondary school.

35. Get a job or ask your parents for money?
- Of course get a job la! Where got 'face-y' to ask parent for money at this age oh!

36. Is your dad strict?
- Sometimes...

37. Do your parents give you enough privacy?
- Yes. They don't question me about my personal stuffs.

38. Do your parents trust you?
- Mum trusted me 100% but dad 70%.

39. Do you make friends quickly?
- Yea but not to those ah bengs and gangsters la.

40. Do you tell your mom everything?
- Nope. Privacy ma...

41. What do you & your parents fight about most?
- Freedom!

42. If you love someone & he/she rejected you. What will you do?
- Never encounter before. But remain as friends la because he's not the only 'tree' available ma.

43. Rap or sing?
- Sing.

44. What do you think about this survey?
- Okla. Just did it for fun xD

No comments: