Sunday, February 18, 2007

Gong Hei Fatt Choi

Hey friends...

Happy Chinese New Year!!
Selamat Tahun Baru Cina!!
Gong Hei Fatt Choi!!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

Just came back from reunion dinner at my grandma's house and decided to online since I got nothing better to do.

This year's CNY feels so weird to me. No decorations, no prayers, no fireworks and etc... All because we were not allowed to (grandpa's case). Haih... People are not allowed to pai nin at my house too.

Damn sien. Nothing to do d. Stay at home to sleep only.

Ok, I'll not mention about my CNY celebration plan. If not, no surprises d. So, keep coming back to my blog to read la! Muahahahahahaha...Evil....

(Actually...I'm damn excited to be able to wear my new clothes and munching on those cookies!!! After CNY, gotto start jogging d T____T)

No comments: