Thursday, February 01, 2007

Face Transformer - Part 2

I think this is funny and decided to post another entry on this.

But I promise it'll be more than just my face only ok? This time, it'll be so much funnier than the previous one.

So, be prepared!

Uploaded this

Latest picture of myself


Wahahahaha.... Slightly better than the previous one!



Another monalisa picture



Look so weird wei~



West Asian. Freaking thick eye brow lor!!!


Don't tell me I'll look like this when my age hits 40 T_T


Freaking black & ugly man!!!! Doesn't look like me at all!

So, after looking at some 'fairly' decent photos of mine, now, it's time for something funny. When u think that my African photo above is ugly & funny, scroll down then...




































































Handsome right? I guess u all should know who this fella is by now d isn't it?

More laughter coming up...


Wahahahaha...I don't know why he seems to be like wearing a mask!!!


Hahahaha...Jordan, it proves that u'll look older than me in future!!! Old d still wanna spike hair!


Wahahahah.... speechless d wei... Hahahahahah


Waaahhh so lansee ar!!! Looked like those typical Chinaman only...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Jordan said he thinks that this pic looked like Lau Ching Wan (that movie where he is suppose to be Gigi Leung's Filipino maid 1)

Well, my choice is this instead...
























Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting This is definitely the photo of the millennium man!!!! Damn funny la!!!

Anyway, thank u so much to Jordan for allowing me to post his photos here. I just can't stop laughing the moment I saw those photos!!! I think I sleep also will laugh la...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Wahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No comments: