Wednesday, July 26, 2006

When A Movie Turned Into Something Else

I was as usual, chatting with Koon in msn and we always joked with each other. But, I wanted to share this conversation here because it was kinda related to guys.

We both were chatting when he suddenly said he will be right back. I was curious why he left in such a hurry. About 1 hour later, he's back...

Koon : Back~
Me : Wahhh...mana u pergi oh?
Koon : Go downstairs watch movie lo~
Me : What movie wo?
Koon : Anaconda...
Koon : The dunno what orchid...
Koon : I watched the ending part only la...
Koon : Ahaha

Me : Anaconda? +_+'' So long liao
Koon : The 2nd part 1 la...
Koon : Aiyoo...
Me : Also very long time ago wat
Koon : I have no idea
Koon : Aiya...don't care lo...haven't watch mai watch lo...
Koon : Haha

Me : Nice ar?
Koon : Ok ok la...
Koon : Very fake la the snake...
Me : Damn HUGE rite?
Koon : Yeah...
Koon : Very big...
Koon : Very fast...

Me : Wahahhahaha....U noe wat, guys always say their "there" is anaconda 1 Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me : Bcuz very big and very fast..hahahhaa....
Koon : =_='''
Me : Not i say 1 leh...my frens say 1
Koon : Zha dou~
Koon : I tell u what...If that fella said his thingie like anaconda...tell them to marry an elephant...
Koon : Suits them very much....Hahahah~
Me : Hahaha....damn zin kak ar u
Koon : Aiyer...I'm zin kak...better than those fella said theirs like anaconda
Koon : Those bin tai...
Koon : Hahahahhaa....
Me : Hahhaa....I find it very funny wo
Koon : Yeah la...why need so big? What they wanna do? 1 night stand with elephant?
Me : Hahhaa...What la u...
Me : They joked to make me laugh oni ma...I dunno whether theirs big or not la..But they managed to make me laugh though...
Koon : Next time, u tell them ur joke la...
Koon : Ask them "looking for elephant mates?" Ahahaha
Me : Hahaha....if they say yes, i'll ask them to find u la ya... ^.^

No comments: