Saturday, June 24, 2006

~*HaPpY BiRtHdAy To My bLoG*~

A special thanks to Yung Hui for reminding me that my blog is already a year old!! Hurray!!!!

Although it's a little bit late, but it's better to be late than never. The actual date is suppose to be June 14th. Anyway...

(Throws confetti in air)

~~*HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BLOG!!!*~~

(Throws confetti in air again..Yeah..Yeah...)

Can't believe that time passes so quickly and a year had already passed. Special thanks to Shu Ying as well because she was the one who teaches me how to start a blog and also for her support. Without her guidance, i wouldn't have this blog until now =D

Hm...i'm a lazy person and i never thought that i managed to keep this blog until now. I thought that i might abandon it or close down the blog halfway through. It's a miracle!!!

Anyway, thank u to my friends who have been reading my blog all this while~
I'll try to make it as funny as possible to match my blog's name... Hehhe...

No comments: